Process Agent - BOC-3 Form

For Freight Brokers and Motor Carriers.  Required by the FMCSA to activate and maintain Freight Broker and/or Motor Carrier License Registrations.

Filing Fee: $60

Our BOC-3 filing fee includes:

  • BOC-3 filing (electronically filed within 24 business hours of receiving your submitted order) and copy of BOC-3 form for your records (emailed to you within 24 business hours of being accepted by the FMCSA)
  • Tracking and Notification of Authority Publication
  • A copy of Certificate of Authority (emailed to you within 24 business hours of being written by the FMCSA).

*** Our BOC-3 forms are permanent. However, if you request a name change or address on your US DOT Number with the FMCSA, your BOC-3 form will no longer match your DOT Number file.  That mismatched BOC-3 will then be rejected by the FMCSA and will need to be re-filed with the current/updated information. For all of our previous and current BOC-3 form clients, we charge a $35 update fee for name changes/address changes. However, we can't update a BOC-3 form that we didn't file.  All individuals/businesses not previously holding a BOC-3 form with us must pay the original BOC-3 filing price of $60.****

To have a BOC-3 form filed by Freight Movers School on your behalf , fill out the form below and submit it for processing. Once your completed form and payment is received, a filings specialist will contact you within 24 hours during regular office hours of Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM CT.

Update Fee: $35

Already have a BOC-3 Form filed by FMS, but you need to change it to reflect your new business name or new business address?

If your business has recently changed it's company name and/or company address with the FMCSA, you will also need to have that same information updated on your BOC-3 Form.  BOC-3 Forms that no longer match your US DOT Number file will be rejected by the FMCSA.

PLEASE NOTE:  We cannot update a BOC-3 Form that we didn't originally file.  If your BOC-3 form was not filed by Freight Movers School, you will need to contact your original Process Agent to have it updated, or order a new BOC-3 form through us.

BOC-3 Form Filing or Update Order Form